This event is free and open to the public.
Event is limited to the first 300 guests. Doors close at 12:30 PM.
What do I need to do to attend?:
- Click the Register button to receive ticket and additional event details. Register by October 16, 2018 for EZ Check in. Registration closes October 17, 2018.
- Be prepared, bring at least 5 copies of your current resume. Dress professionally. Slacks/skirts, Blouses/Collared shirts. No jeans, T-shirts, Graphic T's, or sneakers.
- You may receive an immediate job offer. Have your US employment eligibility documentation available. http://www.twc.state.tx.us/news/efte/i_9_requirements_lists.html
- No children allowed.
We're here to help you succeed!
Prior to the event, our trained staff can assist you with:
- Resume and cover letter building
- Interview and employment clothing
- Mock interviews
- Computer access to assist with the registration and application process
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM (Please note: Our department will be closed on October 18, 2018)
Special thanks to American InterContinental University Houston Campus for providing the Job Fair location.
Visit us at:
WHAM - West Houston Assistance Ministries
10501 Meadowglen Lane
Houston, TX 77042
- Start:October 18, 2018
- End:October 18, 2018
- Where:Postal code 77042, US, Houston, Texas, United States, 77042
- Event Type: Festivals & Fairs, Business, Food & Dining
- Ticket Price:N/A